4 Best Cam Sites for Transgender Models
Transgenders are a huge kink in the porn industry. There are many people that would love to hook up with a woman with a dick, but are scared to in real life. Sex cams give users the safety they need to experiment from their homes, and give you a great opportunity to make some cash.
Below, you will find out how to become a transgender cam model on each of our top 4 cam sites for trans people to model on. Each section will cover how to become a transgender chat host on that site, followed by a brief review of why the site is good for trans models. We made sure to write the percentage of the earnings you get on each. At the very end, you will find tips for trans webcam models.
Please note that our links will take you directly to the broadcaster registration pages of each site.
- Register your broadcaster account
- Agree to the Performer Agreement
- Submit your age verification
- Don't broadcast until you get verified, to avoid being banned
Up to 50% split.
Chaturbate is a free cam site. That means that users are accustomed to tipping for requests and for goals. The free rooms often have a lot of nudity in them, with a lot of the girls sitting around with their cocks out. Other than the chat, you can also sell videos and picture sets which you upload to your profile.
You can also do private shows, which guarantee you get tokens every minute. You have the option to give users a free recording of the show. If you are on a wave of tips, you should avoid private shows, but otherwise they are a great source of income. You are at complete liberty if you want to enable users to cam2cam. You can even charge extra for it.
Chaturbate has the biggest transgender cam room selection out of any cam site. There are usually over 300 rooms competing for attention. The site receives a huge amount of traffic, with the most popular trans rooms receiving hundreds if not thousands of viewers at a time.
- Enter in your email address and a password
- Choose your account type, single or studio
- Select your category and change your gender to Transgender, Hermaphrodite, or Shemale
- Enter in your personal information
- Submit your documents for age verification
Up to 60% split.
LiveJasmin has a free chat, but the site is orientated around paid private shows. Users can tip you in the free chat rooms, but you are not allowed to get naked. Nudity in the free chat rooms can get you penalized with a fine. Use the free rooms to entice the users, and to tell them about all the dirty things you are willing to do for them in private.
Private shows are how you will make most of your money on the LiveJasmin. If the user requests cam2cam, you will have to watch it. Since the site is orientated completely to paying users, the traffic is generally of higher quality. You will need to get professional photographs taken, to get you more exposure on the site. You can sell fan club memberships, which give users full access to the videos and pictures you upload.
There are usually between 150 and 200 transgender cam rooms on LiveJasmin. The site limits the number of users which can enter each chat room. It helps to quickly filter out irrelevant users, continuing to bring users who might be interested into your room.
- Sign up with a new account
- Agree to the Live Content Performer Agreement
- Upload your ID pictures
- Setup your payout
Up to 65% split.
CamSoda is also a free cam site. Users expect to see goals and for you to have a tip menu you they can pay for. You can also upload videos and pictures to sell. Many of the models on the site sit around in the buff. Unlike other sites which give users previews of one room at a time, CamSoda gives previews of the whole page at once. You can easily get viewers by being more interesting than the competition.
Like on Chaturbate, the private shows on CamSoda can be inclusive of a free recording of the show, but it is up to you if you want to enable that or not. You also have the option to enable cam2cam, which would be included in the price of the show. Generally speaking, users are willing to pay more for girls that offer both.
There are usually under 30 transgenders on CamSoda, with barely a dozen during the lull hours. The site itself gets quite a bit of traffic, but not as much as LiveJasmin and Chaturbate. Some of the rooms on CamSoda can have a lot of viewers, but generally speaking, the numbers remain small and intimate.
- Register with a new account
- Fill in your contact information
- Await a response from BongaCams
Up to 70% split.
BongaCams is another freemium cam site. Users tip for requests, though very few of the models actually set goals. You can sell videos and pictures. Unlike most other cam sites, users can c2c in the free chat rooms. You can set peeking at the user as one of your tip options. This is also available on Chaturbate, but on BongaCams, it's easier for users to set up cam2cam.
BongaCams is the only cam site on this list with a set price for private shows. You don't really have much wiggle room in terms of prices. Some of the models on the site demand a tip before starting a show, but generally speaking there is enough competition that they don't always get it.
There are usually under 100 trans cam girls on BongaCams at a time. There are many users to watch them, but in all honesty the users on BongaCams don't appear overly generous. From what we've seen, BongaCams has many gawkers, and fewer power users compared to the sites above.
Tips to Making More Money as a Transgender Webcam Model
- Get a high quality webcam
- Invest in the appropriate sex toys (dildos, anal beads, Lovense/OhMiBod, fleshlights...)
- Build a fan base
- Sell custom content
- Create a wishlist of gifts you would like
- Be open minded
- Consider dedicating yourself to a niche
- Broadcast on multiple sites to increase your exposure
- Set up your social media profiles to attract followers
- Don't give up on the slow days - everyone has their ups and downs
Tips For Privacy as a Transgender Webcam Model
- Set up your privacy settings
- Use a separate email address for camming, we recommend mail.com
- Block out the regions you don't want to see you
- Assign trusted moderators in your chat rooms, on the sites where you can
- Don't give out your real personal information to users
- Hide your location settings on everything you share
- Tranny/Shemale - two of the most ways to refer to transgenders in porn(it's offensive, but that's how users search for you)
- C2C/cam2cam/webcam2cam - the user turns on his webcam and you watch him too
- JOI/Jerk off instructions - the user wants you to tell him how to masturbate and guide him through it
- SPH/Small penis humiliation - the user wants you to laugh at his small penis and mock him for it
- CBT/Cock and ball torture - the user wants you to watch him inflict pain on himself
- Sissy/sissification - tell the user he's womanly and he should have a sex change
It's up to you decide which kind of cam site you want to operate on. If you are looking for a classy and intimate experience, we recommend going with LiveJasmin.
If you are looking to operate the crowds, to get tips from as many sources as possible, then we recommend signing up for Chaturbate, CamSoda, and BongaCams. Between the three of them, even if you are having a bad day on two, you will hopefully have a good day on at least one.
If you are looking for a more in depth break down of what percentages you will get on each site, you can find that here.
We also have an entirely separate post about how to make more money on cam. You might want to check it out before you get started.
If you are feeling lost and just want to get started somewhere, we recommend Chaturbate. It has a very easy learning curve for amateur models. Just make sure not to break any of the bannable offenses.
Back to full list of sex cam blog posts